A Lunch Date at Two Sons Bistro


Such a good service at


Two Sons Bistro at Publika


A lunch date with sister ~


lol~


Let's start the topic


Drinks 








A hot mocha (RM10.00) for me


Root Beer A&W (RM8.00) for my sister lols


She is not a coffee lover


While waiting for the food


We chat chit ~ and drink 


Food




Aglio Oglio Spaghetti (RM21.00) for my sister 




Big Breakfast (RM35.00) for me


It's quite big :O


In love with their hashborwn :6


And the mushroom <3


I can't even finish this lols




Loving the environment & their service 




How big is this lol..


Big breakfast :3 




Outfit of the Day :


Top - H&M, Denim Dress - Bershka, Shoes - Shoopen


Bag- H&M, Cap - Cotton On. 


Tehee, a happy sunday :))

Will update Nippori as the next post 

Stay Tuned ;3 

Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Follow @ivyv.178

Foot Steps