Look Back For 2016 :]


Gonna Say Good Bye to 2016 :'(

Time Flies :O

Just like Dreaming

Some of the goals i hav achieved

1. Work for Myself, My Dream :))


Although is hard and challenge for me, I'm the person who gv up easily,

But I Keep On Trying My Best, and accept the challenge,

I put a lot of effort, no matter is small or big,

I feel appreciate on it :)) Thanks for people who support me

My family & friends, thanks a lot

Never give up on it.

Do what i Love, Love what i do.

I gonna achieve more and more in my Life :))






































Always Believe that ~

Live My Dream & learn a lots :))

Able to help my fren who wanna to achieve more in their life :) &

deliver the VALUE

Happy with it, continue #178

2. Improved My Communication Skill & Knowledge

I m felt happy that i can talking with the strangers

Able to create topic with people

And don't be SHY

Learn from each other as well, also keep on improving :))


3. Met a lot of New Friends :))

Friendly, Open-minded, having the same mindset and Energetic



We learn from each other, with the same mindset and chasing our Dream together :)

Together Everyone Achieve More :))

XD

4. Meet Up with the Old Friends :)



HoHo, with my Bestie :)

We know each other for 12 years,

Our friendship still on counting

Appreciate :]



Haha, she said we should meet up after 6 months




Finally, meet up with the Old Kaki :))

Long time no see :D

Hope can gather soon again :D 




好久不见的同桌,已经是人妻了

哈哈

期待再出来 吹水的日子



Nienii is Back :))

Gathering with the diploma Friends

5. Been to Many New cafes :D



Desserts & Coffee :)

My Favorite <3 Tehee ~

6. Be More Positive & Motivational

Learn something From Book & read articles

Be the Better Me, Investing in Myself.

I can & I will :D





Dare to Dream Big :))

7. Be the Santa In Your Life



Get a new watch Q3

Dream come true :))

More to Come :D

8. 时间自由, Having more time to accompany my Family :))

Travel to Ipoh on Oct :)

Love it <3

9. Having Partner to work with me Together :D

I gonna help them to success

Keep Going, I wish to help everyone !

#178

Add oils

_____________________________________________________________________________

Gonna Achieve More in 2017 ! Happy New Year In Advance :D

What is your achievement ?

And your wish ?

Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Follow @ivyv.178

Foot Steps