Morco Coffee


I' m back again

xD....

A new year 2016 ~~

Finally spend a little time to update my blog :3

Tehee~~

One of the cafe i been in this month :D

Morco Coffee which located at Publika :3 (2nd floor)

Let the picha do the talk :DD






Entrance of the cafe :D 

Look so comfort here




Inside the cafe :DD

Feel like i m 包场 hahaha

No ppl inside




The cafe sell bread also

Let see what we order :))




Due to my sis do not like coffee

So i order a cup of hot caffe mocha for myself :D

Caffe Mocha RM12.00






Brownie for my sis lolx

Brownie RM6.90




Spaghetti Aglio Oilo Rm25 (seafood)

Sour and Salty :D Taste delicious

A comfort environment to date with sista

Chit chat :))




XD

美食当前

:DD




*SMILE* haha



Dating with the ah po <3 :P







Nice place to take pic :D

Buhbye :D

Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Follow @ivyv.178

Foot Steps