Good Bye 2015.



Today is the last day of 2015,

What is ur achievement in this year ?

Had u achieved it ? xD

I felt happy, i had achieved some of my dream :))

1. Completed my studies (Bachelor of Marketing)




Feel wan to give up when i was a year 2 student

At last i keep ask myself don give up easily

I must complete my studies no matter how :))

And now i did it, thank for my family & friends who always support me,

Thank a lot :))


2. Found a good job after Graduated


I found a good job & learnt a lots

Colleagues are very friendly & taught me a lot of things :))

Able to improved myself

Going change a new job for myself, feel want to change a new working environment


3. Having some true heart friends


Thank for being my side when i was unhappy :))

Really appreciate, tehee : D

A lot of fun when gather with them :D





4. Spend more time with Family & Friends :))

Although i m busy for work, but i wish to spend more time with them

when i was holiday :D :D


5. Be positive :D

Learn to be more positive and be the better me

Train myself to see something different

No more emo life for me K

6. Learnt to be independent

Able to buy some stuff for myself



First gift for myself


7. Be talkative and sociable

Meet some old friendsss :))

8. Been to new cafes

Feel want to explore more coffees & desserts

Happy new year (2016) to you all :))

Wish ur dream come true.

Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Follow @ivyv.178

Foot Steps