Halloween -Oct 31 xD


Celebrate my halloween last Saturday :D at Ben's Publika :3 

Let the picha do the talk :D 



Hot hot mocha with skeleton :D



Dessert with the skeleton

Included- cheesecake, caramel, vanilla ice cream, some nuts :D



Ali-go Olio Spaghetti :D







In love with their environment :D especially the halloween's decoration



Snap with the little skeleton :D lolx



Can i eat the skeleton ? haha

lolx



Selfie with skeleton haha

Just for fun :3 :3



Oh Oh Tee Dee

Nice decoration here...



Snap with my lovely mummy :D :D 

I m look like a kid when beside my mum



Snap with ghost lolx :O



Hiii pumpkin :D 

lol... Behind me is a ghost house D:

Very scary..



Cut the pumpkin

Ps: The sword is just too heavy lol



Who leg is this ? :O :O

lol...

Enjoy my Halloween at Publika :3 :3

Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Follow @ivyv.178

Foot Steps