Bye Bye 2014, Hiii 2015 :3

The last day of 2014 :)))

What is ur dream on this year ? Have you achieve it ? :D

I had achieved few of my Dreams :))) 

Although this year is a very tough year for me, but i learnt and exp a lots. Appreciate it <3

#1 Met My Pandas


























Visited to zoo and see Pandas, but it sleeping :3 :3 So cute <3 <3

Very excited when visited Pandas :D





























Visited to Batu caves -1600 Pandas :3 :3

So cute :D :D

#2 Own a Camera ZR1200 :D

Thank for my fren to help too :))


#3 Working life 

Learnt to how to communicate with people :3 cuz i m a shy girl 


#4 Completed Year 2 Study life

When i start my Year 2 study life, i felt stress and felt want to give up, but at last i chosen to continue and completed my year 2 study life :3 now its my Final year. Keep on fighting okies ?

#5 Been to many cafes :)

Felt so happy that i can been to many cafes in this year :)))

#6 Felt happy friend giving surprises





























Spend a quality time with buddies :)) Thank for the surprises :D 

Happy new year 2015 <3 <3 Keep on achieving my dream, keep on moving forward :)) thank for the year of 2014. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Follow @ivyv.178

Foot Steps